Terms and Conditions
Purchases from The Macallan Online Shop are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Due to legal restrictions we cannot sell whisky online to consumers outside the UK.
- The Macallan Online Shop is available only to private individuals who are over the legal drinking age in their country of residence.
- All orders are subject to stock availability.
- Payment for goods can only be made using one of the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Eurocard or Maestro/Switch. Your credit/debit card details will be transmitted via the web to a secure server using encrypted email.
- The Macallan reserve the right to alter the prices of the goods on offer online at any time without prior notice. However, the total price quoted will not change after your order has been acknowledged and that price includes VAT, packaging and delivery to the address given in the order form.
- Orders will normally be fulfilled within 14 days of receipt. You will receive a confirmation of your order by email along with your order reference number. This number should be retained for future reference.
- If, upon delivery of your order, the goods are damaged or incorrect, please contact us and have your order number to hand. We will arrange for your order to be returned at our cost and either refunded or replaced according to your instructions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If, upon delivery of your order, you change your mind and wish to return all or part of your order for any reason, you may do so within 7 working days of delivery. You will be responsible for paying the return postage and packaging (using adequate packaging) and we will refund your credit card with an amount equivalent to the returned goods (including the original postage charge) within 30 days.
- So that we can email you with details of special Online Shop offers, we will, if you give us your consent, store your details (name, address and other details) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your credit card details will not be stored for longer than 6 weeks after processing of the initial order. Your personal details will be held for use by The Macallan and will not be made available to any third parties unless required by law. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The supplier of the goods is The Macallan, c/o The Edrington Group, 2500 Great Western Road, Glasgow, Scotland, G15 6RWY. Email enquiries can be made through our contact form or direct to email@example.com. Emails will be answered during office hours; GMT 09.00 to 17.00, Mon to Fri.
- Payment for goods will be taken when the order is received, not at the time of despatch.